[Virtual] Integrating Agile and Change Management Workshop
15 October| 550€
Prosci’s Virtual Instructor-Led workshop “Integrating Agile and Change Management” is an online, interactive, all day learning experience.
All bookings and all changes should be made through PDiVision, the organizer of the event.
2. Program agenda
- Foundations of Agile and change management
- Origins of Agile
- Agile and change management principles
- Research on Agile and change management
- Applying change management when moving from waterfall to Agile
- Contributors to successful Agile transformations
- Obstacles to successful Agile transformations
- Managing the people side of the move from waterfall to Agile
- How to adapt your change management approach in Agile
- Adapting the ADKAR Model in Agile
- Adapting five organizational change plans in Agile
- Roles for change management in Agile
- Next steps
3. Payment options
The program fee does not include VAT.
The program fee can be payed via bank transfer. After submitting your application, you will receive an e-mail with confirmation and payment instructions.
5. Cancellation Policy
All changes or cancellations of existing booking must be reported to the organizer in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If cancellation is received 30 days or more prior to the event, the program fee is fully refundable or can be used to book a spot on one of the next sessions.
If cancellation is received up to 14 days prior to the event, the program fee is nonrefundable. 25% of program fee is forfeited and the rest of the fee (75%) can be transferred to another session.
IIf cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to the event, the program fee is nonrefundable. 50% of the program fee is forfeited and the rest of the fee (50%) can be transferred to another session.
Participant substitution is possible until up to a week before the event. Any later substitution request might be possible, but please contact us to discuss the options.