On this three-day hands-on program, you will work on one of your real projects to apply the theory in practice right on a spot. Besides teaching you about Prosci®’s methodology and ADKAR® Model this program will also equip you with know-how, tools and support that you need to consistently drive successful change in your organization.
Attending this program will give you an opportunity to share challenges, solutions and insights not only with Prosci® Certified Instructor but also with like-minded peers in a unique collaborative approach to change management.
At the end of the program you will:
- master the fundamentals of change and change management and understand how it improves organizational results
- learn to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
- apply Prosci® 3-Phase Process to your real project during the program which will teach you to
- assess readiness
- identify impacted groups
- and build a holistic strategy for influencing individual transitions
- be able to apply research-based change management methodology and tools to any project
- be able to explain to peers and leader in your organization about the value of change management and address the need for structured approach to change
- make a change management plan and executive presentation on a real business case to take back to your organization
- gain access to the Prosci® Change Management methodology, tools and materials
- and last but not least, you will become a certified Prosci® Change Management Practitioner
Prosci®’s Change Management Certification Program is designed to suit any individual responsible to drive and manage change of any size, in a team or across an organization.
It is especially beneficial to:
- Change leaders
- Project managers
- Change management practitioners
- Continuous improvement specialists
- IT professionals
- Human resource business partners
- Organizational development professionals
- Project team members
- Why change management?
- The ROI of effective change management
- The Prosci® ADKAR® Model
- Seven concepts of change
- Preparing for change: assessing change readiness
- Preparing for change: building team structure and assessing sponsorship
- Managing change: creating customized communication and sponsorship plans
- Executive project plan presentations
- Managing change: creating coaching, training and resistance management plans
- Reinforcing change
Course materials included in the package:
- Program workbook and assessments
- Best Practices in Change Management
- Employee’s Survival Guide to Change
- Change Management: The People Side of Change
- ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government and our Community
- A one-year subscription to the Prosci Practitioner eToolkit for change managers
Following topics will be covered during program:
- the Prosci® ADKAR® Model
- Resistance Management
- Concepts of Change
- Return on Investment (ROI) of Change Management
1. Complete the pre-work (you will receive the Pre-work Pack by e-mail after submitting your application)
2. You will receive materials and you need to read:
- Guide to Change Management Concepts
- The ADKAR®: A model for Change in Business, Government, and Our Community book by Jeffrey Hiatt (chapters 1 – 9, estimated reading time: 1 to 2 hours)
3. Log on to the Prosci Portal
A week before the program, you will receive an e-mail from email@example.com. After activating your Portal account, you will be able to see “Practitioner eToolkit” in “My resources” area.
In “My resources” area you will find “ADKAR® eLearning module”. Complete the module, print the report and bring it to the program.
You will have a 90 days access to the ADKAR® eLearning module.
To successfully participate in the program you need
- Laptop (not tablet/iPad), laptop power cable, Microsoft Office 2007 and above (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) or Microsoft 2008 for Mac and above (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), USB port (not encrypted) or hub
- USB stick
- Copy of your completed pre-work and ADKAR® eLearning report
Dress code is smart casual.